Specialist Mortgage Advice
As expert mortgage advisors in Derby, we can help if you need a bespoke mortgage for your specialist circumstances.
No two mortgage applications are the same but when it comes to more complicated circumstances then it’s important that you get the right advice.
As experienced mortgage advisors in Derby, we can access specialist mortgages that are designed especially for clients which the regular high street lenders may brand as ‘complex’.
Have you been turned away by your Bank or can you foresee hurdles that we need to overcome? Whatever situation you find yourself in, we’ll try and help.
Here is just a small example of some of the specialist mortgage products we can help you with…
- Specialist Buy to Let mortgages
- Separation and divorce mortgage advice
- Help to Buy mortgage advice for those in the armed forces
- Advice when you want to purchase a property that’s undervalue
- Adverse or bad credit mortgages
- Mortgage advice if you’re on a debt management plan
- Advice for shared ownership mortgages
- Mortgages for married applicants wanting to apply in a single name
- Professional mortgages
- Mortgages for second homes
- Mortgages for holiday homes, wherever you want to buy in the world
- Mortgages for new builds
- Advice if you want to purchase your council or housing association home (right to buy)
- Non-standard construction property mortgages
- Mortgages for multiple applicants
- Mortgage advice for applicants who have retired
- Mortgages for self-employed or freelance workers
- Advice for those who want to build a property portfolio
And many other situations.
Let us do the hard work
The last thing that you want to do is damage your chances of getting a mortgage by submitting multiple applications. When it comes to finding a mortgage for more complex situations then it’s important to know what the lending criteria are for your chosen financial institution. That’s where we can help.
We can match you with a lender who is more likely to accept your mortgage application based on your individual circumstances because we know the exact criteria they are looking for.
This is why you should get in touch with us today to discuss the details of your situation, so we can find the best lender for you. And we don’t just pick out a mortgage product, we stay by yourself from the very start of the process right through to completion, meaning your complex situation is turned in to a stress-free experience.
We offer impartial advice
When you’re looking for the best deal for your specialist circumstances then the last thing you want to do is be limited by the amount of choice on offer. Going to your local high street branch is the perfect example of this. High street (and most online) lenders only have a certain number of products available, this means you have to fit into their box and your individual circumstances are ignored.
We are different. We search the entire market to match your ideal lender with your exact criteria. We aren’t tied to any lenders, products, financial institutions or estate agents – we have one client, and that’s you.
Contact us today to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation where we will assess your situation and then look for the best solutions to solve your problem. If you’re happy with what we have to offer you, we can then apply to your chosen lender and wait for approval.
Your specialist situation is really that simple when you let us help you.
You can contact us via phone or email between 8 am and 10 pm, 7 days a week. Or chat with one of our friendly web advisors who can guide you through the next steps.
Remember that finding the best mortgage on the market is never an easy task but when you have a dedicated team of mortgage professionals on your side determined to find a mortgage tailored for you then the property buying process becomes a lot easier.
Open & Honest Mortgage Advisor in Derby
First Time Buyer
Buy to Let
Help to Buy
Right to Buy
Mortgage Broker in Derby
Trusted Mortgage Advice in Derby