Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Don’t let working for yourself get in the way of owning a property.
We are expert mortgage brokers in Derby waiting to help you achieve your dreams.
Finding a mortgage when you’re self-employed, a contractor or a freelancer can be frustrating. Often, the headline rates advertised on price comparison sites and adverts do not apply to self-employed applicants. Having a mixture of income such as dividends and salary can be problematic for meeting a Banks criteria.
You’ll be in safe hands with us, we have years of experience helping our self-employed customers with their purchase and remortgage needs.
How can you prove your income?
We can help you gather the necessary information to help prove your income such as getting a SA302 form. Often, with one year’s accounts, we are able to help with a mortgage.
Being Self-Employed Mortgage Experts, we can help you with this.
Looking for expert mortgage advice in Derby? Are you…
- A sole trader, company director or in a partnership
- Concerned that you’ll be refused by a high street bank or even your own bank due to income assessment, credit score or not fitting their criteria
- Worried about having a profit that changes year on year
- A new business – trading for even as little as a year
- Struggling to raise enough capital for the property you really want
- Getting paid a combination of salary, dividends, directors loans
- Wanting to leave your net profit in the business in order to grow
- Needing advice because you have an unusual or complex mortgage situation
- Too busy running your business to have to deal with the hassle of getting a mortgage
Impartial and on your side…
At Derbymoneyman.com we work only for you.
We are not associated with any lenders or even estate agents. We don’t have our own products to sell. We work for you and what’s in your best interests – and nothing else. We are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Already applied and been turned down?
If you have already made a mortgage application and been turned down, then it’s important that you don’t make any more applications which could hinder your chances of getting a mortgage. Instead, stop and contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We will work with you from start to finish and find a lender that is more likely to accept you before we place any more applications.
Open & Honest Mortgage Advisor in Derby
First Time Buyer
Buy to Let
Help to Buy
Right to Buy
Mortgage Broker in Derby
Trusted Mortgage Advice in Derby