Self Employed Mortgage Advice
You are able to work for yourself and still own a property.
We are expert Mortgage Brokers in Derby waiting to help you achieve your dreams.
Finding a mortgage when you’re self-employed, a contractor or a freelancer can be frustrating. Quite often you will find that the headline rates advertised on price comparison sites may not be available for self-employed applicants. Having a mixture of income such as dividends and salary can be problematic for meeting a Banks criteria but we can help.
You’ll be in safe hands with us, we have years of experience of offering reliable Mortgage Advice and helping our self-employed customers with their purchase and remortgage needs.
Helpful ways you prove your income?
We can help you gather the necessary and correct information to help prove your income such as getting a SA302 form. Often, with one year’s accounts, we are able to help with an acceptable mortgage and get you on the right track.
Being Self-Employed Mortgage Experts, we can help and support you with this.
Looking for expert and dependable Mortgage Advice in Derby? Are you…
- A sole trader, company director or in a partnership.
- Concerned about high street bank criteria due to income assessment, credit score or not fitting their criteria.
- Worried about having a profit that changes year on year.
- A new business – trading for even as little as a year.
- Not raising enough capital for the property you really want.
- Getting paid a combination of salary, dividends, directors loans.
- Waiting so that the net profit in the business can grow.
- Needing trusted advice because you have an unusual or complex mortgage situation.
- Don’t have the time to start the process of sorting a mortgage.
At Derbymoneyman.com we work for you.
We have no hidden agenda. We offer genuine Mortgage Advice solely for you, your individual needs and what’s in your best interests – and nothing else. We are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Applied but received no luck?
If you have already made a mortgage application and been turned down, then it’s important that you take a break, relax and wait.
Applying for more applications could hinder your chances of getting a successful mortgage. Instead, take the time and contact our dependable team today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our friendly Mortgage Advisors. We will work with you from start to finish and find a lender that is more likely to accept you before we place any more applications.
Open & Honest Mortgage Advisor in Derby
First Time Buyer
Buy to Let
Help to Buy
Right to Buy
Mortgage Broker in Derby
Trusted Mortgage Advice in Derby