Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employment and Mortgage Advice in Derby
You are still able to be Self-Employed and set up a mortgage.
It can be frustrating being Self-Employed and trying to find lenders in Derby who will accept you. Quite often you will find that the headlines rates advertised on price comparison sites may not include Self-Employed applicants. Having income which includes both dividends and salary can be problematic for fitting with certain criteria within such establishments such as banks, but we can help.
We aim to make sure you’re in safe hands. We have years of experience offering Self-Employed Customers reliable Mortgage Advice in Derby to assist with the Mortgage needs and individual situations.
Helpful ways you prove your income?
If you’re Self-Employed, we can help gather the necessary and correct information to help prove your income such as getting a SA302 form. Often, with one year’s accounts, we are able to help with an acceptable mortgage and get you on the right track.
Being Mortgage Advisors in Derby we know how to help you if you’re Self-Employed. We will help and support you with this however we’re able to.
Looking for expert and dependable Mortgage Advice in Derby? Are you…
- A sole trader, company director or in a partnership.
- Concerned about high street bank criteria due to income assessment, credit score or not fitting their criteria.
- Worried about having a profit that changes year on year.
- A new business – trading for even as little as a year.
- Not raising enough capital for the property you really want.
- Getting paid a combination of salary, dividends, directors loans.
- Waiting so that the net profit in the business can grow.
- Needing trusted advice because you have an unusual or complex mortgage situation.
- Trying to find time to start the process of sorting a mortgage.
At Derbymoneyman.com we work for you.
We have no hidden agenda. We offer genuine Mortgage Advice in Derby solely for you, your individual needs and what’s in your best interests – and nothing else. We are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Applied but got an unexpected answer?
If you have already made a mortgage application and been turned down, then it’s important that you take a break, relax and wait.
Applying for more applications could hinder your chances of getting a successful mortgage. Instead, take the time and contact our dependable team today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our friendly Mortgage Advisors in Derby. We will work with you from start to finish and find a lender that is more likely to accept you before we place any more applications.