Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
Buy to Let Mortgages in Derby
As a Buy to Let landlord, trying to find the best mortgage deal can be challenging. Whether you’re buying your first Buy to Let property, looking to redevelop your current property or even refinance to capital raise and/or expand your portfolio – we can help.
At Derbymoneyman we have strong relationships with specialist buy to let mortgage lenders including those who don’t have a high street presence.
Personal or Limited Company Buy to Let?
We can help you with both! With the new tax changes, it is often more tax-efficient for landlords to operate under a limited company. However, it’s important that you seek advice from your Accountant as to your individual situation.
Things to consider are; stamp duty payable, capital gains, early redemption charges, mortgage options for limited companies, interest rates etc.
Don’t worry, you’ll be in safe hands with us. Buy to let is now specialist lending, we have dedicated buy to let Mortgage Advisors in Derby at hand help you.
Can we help you?
- A first-time landlord?
- Interested in expanding your property portfolio?
- Wanting to refurb your current home to be able to let it out?
- An existing landlord whose Buy to Let mortgage is up for review.
- Looking to remortgage for a better deal?
- Interested in converting your current mortgage into a Buy to Let mortgage to rent out?
- Looking to raise capital from your Buy to Let property?
- Looking for a Buy to Let mortgage but worried your circumstances have changed? Whether its income, employment or marital status, since your last mortgage application?
- Concerned that your past financial history may have an impact on your Buy to Let application?
We will use our free, no-obligation consultation to help you find the best deal whatever your situation is.
Get in touch with us today to book your appointment…
Speak to us today…
We are ready and waiting to give you expert Mortgage Advice in Derby. We are not associated with any financial institutions as we hold only your best interests at heart.
This means we have access to a plentiful panel of lenders and thousands of deals to offer our delightful clients.
Contact us via phone or email to book your initial free, no-obligation consultation and let’s get to work on finding you the best mortgage deal possible.