Having Mortgage Problems?
‘Having Problems’ Mortgage Advice in Derby
We all experience difficulties in life. Don’t let it stop you from achieving your goals.
Whether you’ve already approached your existing lender or high street bank or you’re just concerned that past mistakes will stop you getting a mortgage, the first thing you should do is give us a call.
We can work with you whatever your circumstances are. Our professional and experienced mortgage brokers in Derby are on hand to help whether you’re not eligible at your chosen lender because of a low credit score, a mixture of income sources or employment type.
We aren’t here to judge, we are here to help. We know things happen in life and circumstances change, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t get what you need. We will match your circumstances with a wide range of lenders who will look at your individual circumstances and not just judge you on what a computer says.
Why our clients trust us
We have clients from all walks of life. They come to us because they know we are the right people to find them the best deal, no matter what stage they are at in their life.
Here are just some of the people who we deal with…
- Clients who can’t get their own bank to lend them enough for their ideal property
- Those who have failed credit scoring and affordability checks
- Customers who don’t meet the lending criteria their own bank
- Buyers who want to raise capital or remortgage their current home
- Clients whose income isn’t what is classed as a standard for example income via dividends, benefits, drawings etc
- The self-employed, freelancers and contractors. Even those on benefits.
- People who want to buy a property that isn’t suitable for their chosen lender, for example, high rise flats or an apartment block
- Those who want to get on the Buy to Let market
- People who want to go with a lender who only accepts applications via a broker
- Those who require urgent help but can’t get an appointment with their own bank quick enough
- People who’ve had trouble with their past credit commitments.
And many, many more. People come to us when they are having problems because they know that we can be trusted to help. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation where we will get to know you and your requirements before taking the next step.
So if you’re looking for expert mortgage advice in Derby, there really is only one place to go.
A lot of problems that arise with mortgage applications are often due to past mistakes. When you have even just one blemish on your credit report, it can make it more difficult to get the rates that you see advertised, or even to get a mortgage at all.
But we can help. We offer specialist advice to those who are having problems. You may end up paying more or needing a higher deposit than someone with excellent credit, but we will make sure you’re put in touch with lenders who will offer you the best deals to suit your needs. There are even some lenders that we are in touch with that are not on the open market and only available via mortgage brokers like ourselves.
We work for you – not the lender
Your needs are what is important to us, not the lender. We work for you. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and our team have a proven track record in the industry.
If you’ve been declined, stop and call us today
If you’ve already made a mortgage application and been turned down then it’s important that you stop and contact us today for a free consultation. Submitting multiple applications will not only put lenders off in the short term, but you could find it has a longer lasting impact. Instead, speak to us and let us assess your situation and find a lender that is more likely to accept you.
We will work with you from the start to completion, even submitting your mortgage application on your behalf.
Let us help you on your way to a better mortgage deal. You can call, email or even text us between 8 am and 10 pm, 7 days a week.
Open & Honest Mortgage Advisor in Derby
First Time Buyer
Buy to Let
Help to Buy
Right to Buy
Mortgage Broker in Derby
Trusted Mortgage Advice in Derby