Broker Bake Off 2019 – #MacmillanCoffeeMorning
On Friday 27th September 2019, we came together for a Macmillan Coffee Morning, an event where people are encouraged to chat over a brew in order to raise money for cancer support. We’ve made sure to consistently take part in these through past years, as we hold Macmillan close to our hearts.
This year, it has been one of our best turnouts ones yet, with some delicious treats brought into our work by our fantastic staff. These included;
- Chicken Sausage Roll with Mozzarella and Caramelised Onion (Made by Kayleigh Crawley – Mortgage & Protection Advisor)
- Soured Cream Bundt Cake w/ Butter Glaze & Blackberry Sauce (Made by Anna Braithwaite – Mortgage Technician)
- Double Chocolate Muffins (Made by Laura Aves – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Guinness Chocolate Cake (Made by Mel Blanchard – Operations Manager)
- Carrot Cake (Made by Jo Parnell – Mortgage Technician)
- Toffee Pavlova (Made by Leanne Ashman – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Salted Caramel Cake & Lemon Cake (Made by Tesco, Generously Donated by Kayleigh Steward – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Heroes Cupcakes (Made by Cadbury, Generously Donated by Paula Milner – Compliance Manager)
All of these were soon consumed and contributions were gathered from both our staff and our building neighbours.
We are delighted to see everyone who baked, donated, tasted and overall had a terrific time during our coffee morning. Bring on next year!
If you would like to donate to Macmillan Cancer Support, then please use the button below. It would be greatly appreciated by Macmillan and ourselves!